Bean, avocado, feta and roasted tomato salad
• Serves: 6
• Preparation time: 15 minutes
• Cooking time: 40 minutes
• 1kg roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
• 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
• 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 375g small green beans, trimmed
• 1/3 cup pitted black olives
• 2 avocados, roughly chopped
• 100g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/2 cup small basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Toss gently to coat. Spread over tray. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast tomatoes for 35 minutes or until tender. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
4. Meanwhile, boil a large saucepan of salted water. Add beans and cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender.
5. Drain and pat dry with paper towel. Place in bowl and top with olives, tomatoes, avocado, feta and basil.
6. Drizzle with oil and season with black pepper.