Bok choi stir fry
• Serves: 4
• Preparation time: 15 minutes
• Cooking time: 10 minutes
• Olive or canola oil spray
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 3 cups chopped vegetables, (carrot, celery, capsicum, zucchini, snow peas)
• 1 bunch bok choi, washed chopped
• 2 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
• 1/4 cup sesame seeds, roasted
1. Spray a non-stick wok or frypan with oil and heat.
2. Stir-fry garlic and chopped vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked but still crisp.
3. Add bok choi and cook until just wilted.
4. Stir in soy sauce and chilli sauce and serve sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.
5. Add cooked beef strips, chicken or fish for variety. Serve with rice or noodles.